Junior Legal Specialist (Japanese skill) ID:164501,000,000 NTD ~ 1,400,000 NTD台北3ヶ月以上前
1,000,000 NTD ~ 1,400,000 NTD
We are looking for a Legal Counsel / Legal Specialist to assist the legal aspects of our business, including but not limited to, ensure compliance requirements with business operation, study requirements provided by laws and regulations, and researching local laws from several countries, including Japanese laws.
As a legal team member, you will be responsible of legal research and study, draft, review, interpret and translate legal documents, and effectively communicate the result inside the legal team or with other departments internally. It is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in the big data industry, looking to gain exceptional experience in a varied and fast-paced environment.
- Research and study local laws, regulations, and other requested topics in other jurisdictions;
- Give timely feedback to other colleagues in a variety of legal topics (areas including privacy laws, cyber laws, labor laws, etc.);
- Communicate with other legal team members and different departments internally;
- Draft, review, interpret and translate legal documents such as agreements, contracts, and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights;
- Conduct your work with integrity and responsibility.
Whole group ;200pp
Taiwan branch ; 1 Japanese manager
Team;Legal Director and a Legal Counsel
- 1-3 years of law-related working experiences in law firms or corporations
- Japanese ; Fluent level : (JLPT N1 or N2 )
- English ; Business level
- Knowledge of Japanese laws
- Bar qualification to practice in Taiwan or other jurisdictions is a plus.
- Research ability to study, organize and analyze relevant laws and regulations in other jurisdictions or other requested topics
- Working experience in law firms or corporations.
- Has leadership skill
- Proactive, optimistic, and cooperative personality with the entrepreneurial spirit
- A high degree of professional ethics and integrity.
9;00 ~ 18;00
Sat, Sun ,National holiday
（Holiday depends on Taiwan national calendar）