知名數據科技公司HR DirectorID:168222,000,000 NTD ~ 3,000,000 NTD台北
人事全般・一般人事, 採用・招募, 給与計算・薪資計算, 教育(トレーニング)・教育(訓練), その他・其他
1. The HR Director coordinates the implementation of people-related services, policies, and programs; manages the HR and Recruitment team; reports to the Chief Data Officer. He/She will also:
2. Work collaboratively with executive management, line managers, the HR team, and other stakeholders to build a culture of excellence and innovation. In collaboration with leadership, facilitate organizational structure/ design discussions and lead the rollout of new management philosophy.
3. Manage employee relations issues for headquarters and international staff, including coordinating and engaging with field office-based HR staff. In conjunction with the legal department and local counsel, ensure compliance with international labor laws, supporting audits as necessary.
4. Provide tools and guidelines to support and implement policies and procedures, domestic and international employment agreements, development of HRIS, field office employee manuals, benefit summaries, and compensation guidelines; Maintain a high-quality central HR function, including appropriate technology, systems, and tools, including the use of metrics and people data to inform key decisions.
5. Manage the recruiting, selection process, and onboarding processes. Work with management to ensure the selection of suitable candidates for all positions.
6. Lead development and execution of employee engagement and retention strategies, plans, and initiatives, including the design and implementation of training, mentoring, and professional development and succession plans.
7. Manage the performance management process and facilitate the improvement of performance management systems.
8. Manage compensation and benefits administration.
9. Manage employee welfare, wellness, and health programs for domestic and expatriate staff, and domestic employee safety and provide guidance and support to the country offices’ welfare, wellness, and health programs.
10. Manage the HR team and provide functional leadership to international staff with HR responsibilities.
11. Other HR-related tasks and initiatives may be assigned from time to time.
英文 / 商業程度
9:00 ~ 18:00
Sat, Sun ,National holiday
（Holiday depends on Taiwan national calendar）