技術支援ー美國軟體公司ID:1535770,000 NTD ~ 85,000 NTD台北
カスタマーサポート/サービス・顧客支援/服務, プロジェクトマネージャー・專案管理, サポート/保守/運用/トレーニング・支援/維護/運作/訓練, その他(IT/インターネット/通信)エンジニア・其他(IT/網路/通訊)工程師, 生産技術/プロセス開発・生產技術/過程開發, 商品/生産技術開発・商品/生產技術開發, サービス/セールスエンジニア・服務/業務工程師
• Be the first point of contact with customers over email, chat, and phone
• Provide support to customers by identifying, troubleshooting and resolving technical issues
• Escalate issues to higher support tiers as needed
• Research and answer miscellaneous questions about software capabilities from resellers and end users
• Identify and record details about support tickets and contribute to the documentation and the Knowledge Base
• Opportunity to take on special tasks and projects, such as report writing, product documentation, suggesting improvements for our products and programming
• Above all, provide a World-Class customer experience
In addition to your everyday duties, you will also have the opportunity to exercise "out of the box"
thinking by taking on special tasks and projects,
such as designing workflow procedures, product documentation, software testing, and even programming.
You will also work closely with other departments, including Engineering, IT, Q&A and Sales.
Since our technicians are the first line of communication with our customers, you will also play a vital role in suggesting improvements to our product.
・Fluent in Japanese (A)
・A degree in Computer Science, MIS or Engineering
・Minimum of 2 years of Technical Support experience preferably in a technology or software company
・Ability to communicate clearly in English
・Good knowledge of Windows operating systems
・ Ability to quickly learn and work with new software
・Ability to successfully collaborate with different teams, as well as being self-motivated to work individually
・Be able to communicate in both Chinese and English
・Database familiarity (SQL, Oracle, Access)
・Programming familiarity (C#, VB.Net, VBScript, XML)
9:00 ~ 18:00